Our Website may contain information directed to children. We do not intentionally collect or use data from children.
We shall always endeavour to uphold these rights:
1. The right to be informed
2. The right to access
3. The right to rectification
4. The right to erasure
5. The right to restrict processing
6. The right to data portability
7. The right to object
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please send a request in writing to the email under Contact us below.
This section details the personal and non-personal data we may collect about you.
We require you to submit data such as your name and email through our Website (or email, social media etc.) when you contact us.
For more information, please refer our Cookies Policy.
We may collect data about you from our partners or from publicly available sources to enable us to better understand our audience and enhance the quality of our services.
This section details how we may use the data collected about you.
1. To provide our services to you
2. To personalize and tailor our services for you
3. To communicate with you, including responding to emails
4. To market our services to you with your permission and/or where permitted by law
5. To send you information by email and post that you have opted into
6. To analyze your use of our Website and gather feedback for improvement
7. To assess your candidature for employment
This section details the limited circumstances in which we may share the data collected about you.
1. We may disclose your data to comply with applicable laws, court orders or other valid legal processes.
We do not rent or sell data received or collected from you under any circumstances.
This section details the duration for which we retain your data.
1. Any data received through our contact form is maintained for a maximum of 7 years from the point of the most recent engagement.
2. Any data received as comments on our social media channels will remain for the life of the post.
3. At times, it is necessary for us to retain your personal data for longer periods such as when there is a statutory requirement or for legal reasons.